The main responsibilities are :
– Deploy the global/cluster SHE strategy, policy and standards in the site to achieve excellent sustainable results.
– Coordinate Occupational Health, Safety and Environment results .
– Drive safety and environment risk assessment and develop/implement appropriate controls.
– Develop a thorough understanding of the Unilever BBS Program and support deployment in the non-make and make sites.
– Monitor site legal compliance and ensure the site meets all local/national regulatory requirements and Unilever standards, provide advice on national Health and Environment (make) and SHE (non-make) legislation requirements & implement relevant procedures and policies.
– Work closely to identify and mitigate risks which may lead to occupational ill health.
– Advise line management in all accident/incident investigations.
– Conduct trend analysis from incidents, near misses, safe behaviour observations and deep compliance audits.
– Develop and deploy internal SHE auditing and inspection systems.
– Determine training needs and assist in delivery of training programs.
– Assist local human resources personnel in coordination of new hires/orientation.
– Assists local human resources personnel in facilitating pre-employment and drug screening for new hires.
– Enzyme Surveillance.
– Health Promotions & Campaigns.
– SHE Reporting system.
– Conduct Positive Assurance Review audit
– Monitor food safety in the site and ensure the compliance with mandatory local regulations.
– Coordinate all necessary meetings and prepare all MOH (Ministry of Health) reports.
– Providing first-aid services in case of any injuries and illnesses and play a key role in emergency situations.
– Monitor Ergonomic aspects of the working environment and propose correcting actions.
The key requirements are:
-Field of Study: Occupational Health (Level of Education: Bachelor’s degree / MA)
-A record of good supervision in the safety and health of make and non-make units
-To be certified and registered in MOH system
-Full recognition of occupational and safety incidents
-Experience in obtaining and holding environmental and safety ISO 45001 (or OHSAS 18000) and 14000
-Knowledge of safe travel and transportation safety policies
-Familiar with standard reporting and Microsoft office programs
-Enzyme Management Awareness
-Familiar with MSDS
-Fluent in English and good communication skills
2 years experience in a similar position
Bachelor of Medicine/Paramedicine/Health professions/Nutritions
Microsoft Excel – Intermediate
Microsoft Powerpoint – Intermediate
Microsoft Word – Intermediate