– Supervise distributor’s sales team and lead them to achieve the whole sales targets, following Unilever Iran strategies in the related territory.
– Regular visits to the market and coaching the sales representatives.
– Focus on training the salespersons, talent recognition, and skills improvement.
– Plan in-store activities in order to hold the position of Unilever in the outlets at the highest level.
– Implement the new product launches as per the defined plans.
– Coordinate distributor stock based on monthly target and flow trends.
– Follow the distributor’s payment performance
– Bachelor’s degree.
– At least 3 years of experience in sales (FMCG background is a priority).
– Good command of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
– Good command of written and spoken English.
– Military service: complete or exempted.