The Fleet Management Specialist will be responsible for preparing analytical reports from different sources for increasing the efficiency of the operation. She/he will manage the daily fleet operations including incident/accident management, vehicle maintenance, insurance settlement, vehicle paper management, fleet management system, and other fleet-related activities. S/he will also be responsible for preparing analytical reports from different sources for increasing the efficiency of the operation.
– Enforce safety rules and regulations.
– Plan work assignments and equipment allocations to meet transportation, operations or production goals
– Manage company owned and rented vehicles which includes Fleet Operations work, existing employee’s Pick-Drop service, and requirement basis report
– Ensure timely payment of insurance and settlement of claims for company-owned vehicles.
– Manage schedule paper updates
– Manage 3rd party drivers
– Ensure routine maintenance and manage emergency maintenance for vehicles.
– Generate analytical data from Fleet Management system periodically and report to management
– at least bachelore Degree in related fields
– Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in Transport Management or in Administration
– Good command of English
2 years experience in a similar position
Bachelor of Business/Management/Commerce or Industrial Engineering
language English-Upper Intermediate